Everlasting-ElementsEverlasting-Elements

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 73 Fans

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

haha

It was kinda funny, but you don't like the game? How come? The game is pretty cool, I guess. Better than some CSI game, I guess.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Great

Thanks for using my music, and crediting me.

GIF Hentai Gallery 2 GIF Hentai Gallery 2

You know..

It's gallery, not glossary.

Flee responds:

and that is teh joke

Dance DanceYAY Dance DanceYAY

You sir

Are very very weird for making this =D
Thanks for using my song, though.

The clear out.. pt 1 The clear out.. pt 1

Asshole!

I liked OWEN! He was the cool one!
It was pretty good. I wish there were voices, that way you wouldn't have to worry about the whole 'word cut' shit.
Good job.

Four Minutes (trailer) Four Minutes (trailer)

Hmm

I didn't like the song with it, and the actual movie trailor was not very inviting to me, because everything looked like a classic NES game. It was all pixlely and stuff. Really hard to stay focused.
The film itself, might be cool. I'll have to check it out if I remember.

Doomhammr responds:

Pixelated video is the price for compressing movies for the internet. Learn to live with it until we get higher speed connections. I initially cut this together to different music, but I didn't want to use it due to copyright issues.

Black N' White FBF #1 Black N' White FBF #1

A flash, featuring my song. Neat.

Well. For starters, this wait for the load, better be worth it. It moved a little, but I don't think it's moved since. If it takes too long, i'll have to judge, by what I'm getting. Not good, right? Okay. I'll try it on Firefox. Better be thank full that Firefox made it work, LOL.
It doesn't suit the music. It should go better with the music. But since you care less about my contribution, I could care less about your flash.
In other words, it sucks. flat out.
Your credit to my music, is very selfish. Please don't use my music if you won't credit me. Don't use anyone else's either. Credit the artist. We've done you a favor.
1/5

Bionic Commando Assault Bionic Commando Assault

Not bad

The graphics could have been better. When he was running, the ground was the same so it looked like he was just running in place.

Sound not bad either....all of it was pretty cool dude...That is all I can say. Maybe you should check out my audio? Since I chekced this and tried to save it for you?

Butzbo responds:

well thanks, any critique is good, i'm still learning!.
in this case was the music that inspired me to create every scene,so i will check,.